- 3 age-level categories: children (up thru grade 5), youth (grades 6-12), and adults. (Hey parents…get those kids doing some artwork this summer!)
- The design must incorporate the official C/W logo mark (the window portion) in some way, but the logo may be altered if you wish (e.g. the daily Google logo).
- You also must include our name. Acceptable variations:
- Collegiate United Methodist Church & Wesley Foundation
- Collegiate United Methodist Church & Wesley Student Center
- Collegiate / Wesley (less preferred, but OK)
- Our official logo font is Candara, but feel free to be creative.
- If possible, include our website address in your design: www.cwames.org OR just cwames.org.
- Try to reflect in some way our centennial celebration, through text or image.
- Submissions may be made as drawings on plain white paper (up to 11” x 17”) or as digital versions (in a high-resolution or vector format). Deadline: July 27.
- Voting on designs will take place in August.
- The winning designs will be revealed and available for order during our Centennial Celebration on Sunday, September 25. The winners will each get two free t-shirts printed with their design!
- We are looking into a t-shirt printer in Haiti that pays a living wage, invests in the local community, has a profit-sharing plan with its employees, and many other ethically- and environmentally-responsible practices.
To submit your design, please send it by email to Tim Gossett email@example.com, upload it to Dropbox or Google drive and send Tim a link to it, or bring your paper version to the church office.
Questions? Need a different kind of file? Contact Tim Gossett, firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-292-6936 x135.