Our summer all-church picnics are a great way to take a mid-week break for some fun, great conversation, and some time spent outdoors. We hope you’ll come when you can! Details…
- Held each Wednesday this Summer, rain or shine.
- All picnics start at 5:30 PM (except July 12—see details below). You are welcome to come
earlier or later as your schedule allows. We have the shelters reserved from 5:00-7:00 PM.
- Bring your own food, drink, table service. Some people choose to bring food to share, but that is totally optional.
May 24 Front patio, Collegiate/Wesley May 31 Front patio, Collegiate/Wesley June 7 Front patio, Collegiate/Wesley June 14 Brookside: 1325 6th Street (Maple shelter, which is closest to 6th Street) June 21 McCarthy Lee: 3400 Ross Rd (Butternut shelter, the lower shelter.) June 28 Moore Memorial: 3050 Northridge Parkway (Big Bluestem shelter, the top of big hill) July 5 Ada Hayden: 5205 Grand (The shelter can’t be reserved, but we’ll try to meet there. If you’re the first one there, grab the shelter! Bring your kayak or paddleboard if you have one.) July 12 Brookside: 1325 6th Street, Maple shelter, which is closest to 6th Street
- 4:00-6:00 PM Wading pool reserved for young children. Friends welcome!
- 6:15-8:00 PM Summer Potluck! Hot dogs/veggie dogs & drinks provided. Please bring a dish to share.
July 19 Inis Grove: 24th & Duff (Walnut shelter, the south shelter off Duff by the green space.)
July 26 Moore Memorial: 3050 Northridge Parkway (Coneflower Shelter, the smaller shelter)
August 2 River Valley: 725 E. 13th St. (Hawthorn shelter, West shelter, closer to the restrooms.)
August 9 McCarthy Lee: 3400 Ross Rd (Butternut shelter, the lower shelter.)
August 16 Inis Grove: 24th & Duff (Walnut shelter, the south shelter off Duff by the green space.)
Everyone is invited! Kids, friends, everyone is welcome!