We are the progressive, inclusive Christian community at Iowa State University. What does that mean?
- YOU are welcome just as you are (we are queer positive, LGBTQIA affirming).
- We welcome your questions and struggles with those questions about life, faith and purpose.
- We don’t require that you ascribe to a certain set of doctrines or beliefs to engage in our community (we do require respect and grace).
- We care deeply about social justice and believe that our faith moves us to action.
- That for us the teachings, life and death of Jesus are meaningful and draw us into a fuller understanding of ourselves, the world around us and our purpose in life. We believe that the greatest expression of God’s love and Jesus’ teachings is radical, inclusive love.
- Our community is not complete without you.