- polo shirts
- plain t-shirts (without logos)
- black pants
- work shoes for men and women
- New/nearly new underwear
- New/nearly new socks
- Collegiate/Wesley Annex, 130 S. Sheldon Suite 308 (2 buildings south of Dunkin’ Donuts)
- Unfortunately, the location is on the 3rd floor of the Annex and does require walking up stairs. There is no elevator.
- Due to construction across from the church, Sheldon Avenue is often closed. You can enter from Hayward or off of Lincoln Way by Dunkin’ Donuts.
- 2:00-6:00 p.m. on Wednesdays.
- The hours will be expanded as the demand and volunteer availability grows.
Donations can be brought to the room whenever the building is open, typically from roughly 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays plus Sunday and Wednesday evenings. In addition, there is a donation basket near the west entrance of the main Collegiate/Wesley building (2622 Lincoln Way).
Donations should be in very good to new condition.
If you would like a receipt or assistance, please stop by during our open hours. Note that we are not collecting suits, heels, dresses, skirts, suit jackets or blazers. Please utilize other clothing locations such as the Bethesda Clothing Room, Goodwill or the Harmony Clothing Closet (in Nevada).
Want to Volunteer?
- Volunteers work in pairs, and the shifts are 2-4 and 4-6 PM. We have people who work regular shifts once or twice a month and we have people who are flexible with working and filling in empty spots.
- Volunteers sort and hang clothing, assist clients who come in looking for clothing items, and open or close the room depending on the shift.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 515-708-6465 or come in and see us on a Wednesday.